Pages

Thursday 19 December 2019

Activity 2: What’s in a Name?

                                                          My Name is Ashaswi.
                                  I like my name and I don't want to change it but if
                                       I had to change, I would make it Ashaswee
                                           so that it would sound alike only the
                                                     spelling would be a bit
                                                                 different.😊
                                         

1 comment:

  1. Mōrena Ashaswi,

    Congratulations on completing another activity! Now that you've finished the programme remember to go back and comment on other peoples' Summer Learning Journey posts. For every quality comment you leave, you'll receive an extra two points! :)

    Ashaswi is a lovely name so I can understand why you wouldn't want to change it. Are you named after anyone? My name is quite unusual for a girl but I'm named after a very close family friend so that makes it quite special to me.

    Have a great day Ashaswi. :)

    Mā te wā,

    Mikey

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about