Pages

Friday 27 December 2019

Activity 2: Leading by Example

Once, some of my friends and I found a bird on the ground when we were coming back from swimming lessons. I brought my noodles cup with me to the spot we last saw the bird THANK GOODNESS IT WAS STILL THERE Then I put it in the noodles can and went to one of the teachers. She said it's dead. I thought it would be nice if It gets buried. I named that bird noodles! I buried it in the backyard of the school and put lots of flowers above it. I replace the flowers almost  every month. It makes me feel good about the bird. My teacher and friends said that it was a good idea to bury the dead bird.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Ashaswi,

    Well done on completing yet another activity! It's awesome to see how much time you're putting into the Summer Learning Journey programme - well done! :)

    What a lovely thing to do. Very quick thinking using your noodle cup as well - great initiative. :)
    Do you know what kind of bird it was?

    Have a wonderful day. Keep up the great blogging! :)

    Mā te wā,

    Mikey

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about