Pages

Monday 6 January 2020

Activity 3: The Diary of Anne Frank

Dear Diary,
I woke up at 5AM and had breakfast with my parents. I found a galaxy colored stone while I was walking in the park. Later on, I found another stone then another then another...... In the end, I had a total of 8 stones. I couldn't find any more galaxy stones to collect. After I got home I put them all in water then they turned into a rainbow color then back to the galaxy then rainbow then the galaxy. I have them in my room now and I guess they even light up in the dark. I played with these stones throughout the day. Now its bedtime. I am wondering what will happen to the color of stones in night. Good night!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ashaswi,

    Well done on completing yet another activity! It's awesome to see that you're continuing to put so much time into the Summer Learning Journey programme - great work! :)

    Wow! Galaxy stones? I don't think I've ever seen one of those before. They sound beautiful. Can you share a picture of them? I'd love to see them.

    Have a wonderful day, Ashaswi. I look forward to reading more posts from you soon.

    Ka kite ano,

    Mikey

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about