Pages

Friday 10 January 2020

Activity 1: The World of Hip Hop

I like the way they were on the same page. It was like 1 of them was controlling all of the others as there were no mistakes in the dance moves. The dance was also very energetic and none of them were looking tired. It was a full 4minute and 30seconds dance. I really enjoyed it.
The dance crew did well.
I didn't like costumes color, dark blue and white weren't that good looking. I think that Black and white would be better. I didn't like the beat of the music. Somewhere it was like burping sound!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ashaswi!

    It's me again. I hope your holidays are going well, great work on another fantastic post!

    This a wonderfully descriptive analysis. I assume this was written about a dance video? I like that you've been very specific with times, what you enjoyed and why and also what you didn't like throughout the dance.

    Perhaps next time you could explain what the activity is a little bit more? Maybe you could include the video which you were critiquing/evaluating. This would help you viewers tremendously when reading your post!

    Do you like dancing? If so, what is your favourite kind of music to dance to?

    Excellent work Ashaswi, I enjoy reading your phenomenal posts and I look forward to seeing more from you in the near future :)

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about