Pages

Thursday 17 December 2020

Without me Halsey Chorus

 Hello everyone for SLJ today I did this...

The lyrics mean (What I think they mean)

"Tell me how it feels being so popular,

feeling so good about yourself but too 'busy' to hang out with me

I helped you be popular I don't know why

You could have never gone that far without me

I helped you become who you are today 

\I don't get why you can spend time with me anymore"

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_S2fC_FvpPRM_7QO4DPYXzteaAsP5kDN/view



1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Ashaswi, Kiana again from the Summer Learning program.

    Hika! Wow! Thank you for having the confidence to share your lovely voice with us on your blog, It takes a lot of courage for people to do what you have done. This is such a powerful message you have created, i find that a lot of people may be able to relate to this in some way. You have also done a great job using screen castify to record your voice and the audio is very clear for the audience to listen. Did you enjoy this activity? If so, why?

    Keep up the good work. I look forward to hearing a response from you in the comment section below.

    Ngā mihi
    Kiana-Marino

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about