Pages

Wednesday 16 December 2020

Magical Ocean~

 For SLJ I made this...

About Magical Ocean,

The magical ocean is a hotel located on a beach near the sea,

The sea is also known as the magical ocean because people have seen mermaids and merbutlers around there (I really wanted to say that. People have also seen mythical creatures there such as talking fish a water something with a dog head unicorn horn small wings and snake body.&



I hope that this counts as the activity even though I used water and other stuff. If it doesn't please tell me since it was really fun so I won't mind making something else like this again.

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Ashaswi,

    The challenge called for the creation of an insect or scene, so a magical ocean definitely counts as a scene! I think you’ve done a fantastic job using nature to make it! I particularly like all the colours you’ve used! It’s so pretty and bright! The bird feather was a nice touch!

    What made you think of a magical ocean? What sorts of things do you think might live in there?

    Perhaps you could add in the name of your scene at the top of the page and explain a bit what it’s like there!

    Keep up the fantastic work! I can’t wait to see all your future activities!

    Ka kite anō,
    Shannon (SLJ)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Shannon,
      Thank you for the amazing comment.
      I wasn't really planning on putting a bird feather on it but because I found it I thought it would make the scene stand out a bit more!

      I just came back from swimming so I thought it would be a nice idea to make Magical Ocean.

      Thank you for the feedback I'll be sure to update my post now!

      Ka kite anō,
      Ashaswi

      Delete
    2. Hi Ashaswi,

      I like your update! Mermaids and merbutlers are super cool, have there been any reports of the Lochness Monster or anything? Or giant seaserpents?

      Have a great day,
      Shannon (SLJ)

      Delete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about