Pages

Thursday 17 September 2020

My experience in the google summit

 

My experience in the google summit today was...

Because I didn't lag that much I would say it was good and also because I could hear everyone clearly but in my 1st one I lagged and then my screen froze and when I could join it they were finishing. Then in my 1st and the 2nd one I kept on getting kicked out then in the third one I waited for like 14 minutes then I went in the helpmeet and when I joined another one they were about to finish. But in my second 1, I learned how to use some miro tools.
Soo I guess I'm gonna say it was a bit bad but at least I learned SOMETHING...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about