Pages

Friday 11 September 2020

I wandered lonely as a cloud Poetry Response

# Unfinished
The connections I make to the title of the poem is a cloud all alone in the bright blue and sunny sky...😎😌

The poem is organized in 4 stanzas, each stanza has 6 lines. 
The rhyming pattern of the poem is ABABCC, ABABCC, and ABABCC.😜😋

The tone of the poem is sad at the start because it says lonely as a cloud. 😔.Then it starts to get a bit happy 😊because then it says I saw a crowd (hopefully it wasn't to bully him or the tone would just be sad )-:)

The poetic devices I found in this poem, I found a simile "I wandered lonely as a cloud." I think I'm right because... well can you be as lonely as a cloud?😵>﹏<*-*^﹏^😬
 Then I found 2 pieces of hyperbole~ "Golden daffodils"... Because ummm can they be golden? well if they are made of gold...?😵
Also "Ten thousand saw I at glance."Can you see ten thousand at a glance? Well if you counted them before you looked then guess soo?😶
 I also found some personification "Fluttering and dancing in the breeze." and "The waves beside them danced." Well, I don't think they can dance? rIGhT!?😶😵^﹏^ >﹏< *-*
I also found some alliteration "Ten thousand" they begin with the same letter so I'm right? Right?😋👍✌

I don't know the meaning but the poet want's us to think about a cloud wandering around all alone then lot's of other clouds
                   🦓Dominique Hoffman🖋️ on Twitter: "I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud" (also  commonly known as "Daffodils" is a lyric poem by William Wordsworth. This  version is read by Siân Phillips, https://t.co/ZAgVCYz6py…  https://t.co/9Cai944XXt"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about