Pages

Wednesday 22 July 2020

Sort the Comments

Today we were learning bout what makes a good blog comment. In this activity we needed to:

 First: Share this drawing with your partner. Make sure that both of you have put it in your cybersmart folder. Next: Read through each of the comments and decide whether you think it deserves a thumbs up or thumbs down. Use Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V to put the right icon onto each comment Then: Use the comment function to highlight the things that made you decide to give each comment a thumbs up or thumbs down. Finally: Share your learning on your blog


 

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Ashaswi. It's Miss Waho from Whakamanawa.
    This is a really interesting post for me and my class because we have just been looking at writing positive and quality blog comments. I would have liked to have seen what the comments said but couldn't read them all because of the thumbs.
    I will do this activity with Whakamanawa next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonjour Ashawi, Riley here from Whamanawa.
    This Really cool! I bet this would be fun to do! I like how you put lots for information on the post!
    Next time You could tell me people how to share it the post? or how to get it because I don't understand that much I would Love to do it!
    Anyways that's all for me Bye!

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about