Pages

Thursday 6 May 2021

My holiday recount

MASH


My mother (who's a medical professional) had placements somewhere I don’t know where, and my father had to go to work so I was stuck going to holiday school.


At first I didn’t really like it because I had no friends there, but soon enough I made friends.  Making friends was easier than I thought! BUt I had a new friend everyday because I was the only person going to holiday school everyday. Except Emilia even though she only came in week 2.


There were different activities everyday and all of them were really exciting and fun!  MY favorite activity was Among Us (we did it in the first day of Mash).


We also watched a movie every day so that was an upside to the situation too.  My favorite movie was Descendants. 


I felt AMAZING about Mash…  So I was sad when it was the last day of the holiday,  But there are other holidays. That’s great!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!😎


Friends I made:

Jasmine

Emilia

Emily

Aliyah

Karl

Luke

Lukas

Wincent

Crystal

Lily

Lily

WIllow

Alice

Chloe

Ilamma

Mila


Most of the boys were bothersome....

😖👎😅🙋💁😠


The person I got along with the most was Emilia.

I’m jealous she gets to dye her hair and I don’t!😶👎😩😒

 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ashaswi! Its good that you have made lots of friends there! What were all the movies you watched? and what other activities did you do? Anyway I wonder what its like to do holiday school, I would probably hate it. Anyway bye!

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about