Pages

Friday 30 August 2019

Sea Q and A

On Monday we started doing a slide/doc/google drawing about the Mariana Trench I also did the must do questions and then just when I finished the last one it was time to stop and pack up.

On Tesday I did  some more questions and added them into the slide and then wrote the answers.

on Thursday I added this to my blog and then I did the great trip to Mariana trench story.

On Monday i did the same thing


 Thursday,i  had a new idea for the questions so i did all of the questions and i was all done with that slide.

Today in Friday i just finished the story.






1 comment:

  1. Hi my name is Rye from Hornby Primary School. I like the way that you made it a Q & A.It was really interesting. Did you research this yourself ? Maybe add less words.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about